INTERNATIONAL YOUTH TOURNAMENT
21.-26.08.2017 Elva City stadium, Puka stadium, Palupera stadium, Rõngu KK stadium, Otepää Aedlinna stadium, Annikoru stadium
|21.08||U15 (2003 girls)||9v9||nr.5||+|
|U15 (2003 boys)||11v11||nr.5||+|
|22.08||U14 (2004 boys)||11v11||nr.5||+|
|22.08||U11 (2007 boys)||7v7||nr.3||-|
|23.08||U12 (2006 boys)||8v8||nr.4||-|
|23.08||U8 (2010 A level)||4v4||nr.3||-|
|23.08||U8 (2010 B level)||4v4||nr.3||-|
|24.08||U10 (2008 A level)||6v6||nr.3||-|
|24.08||U10 (2008 B level)||6v6||nr.3||-|
|24.08||U13 (2005 boys)||8v8||nr.4||+|
|25.08||U9 (2009 A level)||5v5||nr.3||-|
|25.08||U9 (2009 B level)||5v5||nr.3||-|
|25.08||U7 (2011 A level)||4v4||nr.3||-|
|25.08||U7 (2011 B level)||4v4||nr.3||-|
|26.08||U13 (2005 girls)||7v7||nr.4||-|
|Class||Time||Teams per Class||Team||Substitations|
The best three teams in all categories will receive throphys and medals. For best three teams in all categories special prizes from sponsors. For Best Goalscorer, Best Defender, Best Player and Best Goalkeeper special prizes.Prizes
The opening games are played in pools comprising 4-6 teams where all teams play against each. The winners and runners-up in each pool go on to the A-finals which are played under the cup tie system. The other teams in the pools to the B-finals or in the place matches.
Prices and registration
The participation fee per team is 90 €
The participation fee per team 2009-2011 is 70 €
The registration fee must be paid 20.08.17. MTÜ Jalgpalliklubi FC Elva account in SEB ak EE381010220013577015. Or you can pay in place befor the tournament.
Special offer for clubs
1-2 teams from club - 90 € per team /70 € 2009-2011 per team
3-4 teams from club - 85 € per team /65 € 2009-2011 per team
5-6 teams from club - 80 € per team /60 € 2009-2011 per team
7-... teams from club - 75 € per team /55 € 2009-2011 per team
Registration of players and the right to participate in the tournament
In the age groups of born in 2003 and 2004, 3 players who are born on 1 August (2003 and 2005 girls tournament 2 players) of the year preceding the age group’s main year of birth or later are allowed to be registered in a team.
In the age groups of born in 2009 to 2011, 2 players who are born on 1 August of the year preceding the age group’s main year of birth or later are allowed to be registered in a team.
In order to avoid any misunderstandings, please take along your passport or ID-card
Elva Cup is played in accordance with FIFA`s rules
* Substitutes are allowed to be brought in throughout the match.
* A yellow card will mean that the player is removed from the match for two minutes and the player will serve the penalty on a penalty bench secluded for that purpose.
* The two-minute-penalty will end if a goal is scored against the team serving the penalty during the penalty period.
* Two yellow cards given in one match to the same player will not mean a red card.
* A red card will mean that the player is removed until the end of the match and his/her team will have to play in minority for two minutes, whereas at least five players must remain in the team. If there are less than five players, the penalty period is suspended.
* The player who has been given a red card will have to skip the next match.
* The players are allowed to leave and enter the field only across the touchline of their team’s side of the field.
* Penalty series of matches that ended with a draw in the play-off. Changing the goalkeeper before the penalty series is permitted
Matches will be played according to the FIFA rules.
In the competitions taking place within the tournament system, the following criteria will be used in the case of equal number of points:
Different rules for players born in 2009-2011
* Throw-ins, corner kicks, free kicks and penalty kicks may be played by passing, kicking or dribbling the ball.
* If one team is in a four-goal state of defeat, the leading team must remove one player (in 2009 group) or can add one extra player in (2010.2011 group). If the goal difference is less than four, the player may be sent back into the game (in 2009) or removed (in 2010-2011),
* Goal kicks from the centre of the pitch are not allowed.
* In the age group of players born in 2009-2011, the goalkeepers start the play using their hands; they are allowed to throw the ball across the half-pitch.
* In the age group of players born in 2009-2011, the goalkeepers are allowed to pick up a backpass.
a) general difference of goals,
b) general number of goals scored,
c) points received from mutual match or matches,
d) difference of goals scored in mutual match or matches,
e) number of goals scored in mutual match or matches,
+372 521 6916
+372 529 1177