INTERNATIONAL YOUTH TOURNAMENT
21.-26.08.2017 Elva City stadium, Puka stadium, Palupera stadium, Rõngu KK stadium, Otepää Aedlinna stadium, Annikoru stadium
|U15 (2003 boys)||11v11||nr.5||+||Nike Arena Elva|
|22.08||U11 (2007 boys)||7v7||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|23.08||U12 (2006 boys)||8v8||nr.4||+||Elva City Stadium|
|23.08||U8 (2010 A level)||4v4||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|23.08||U8 (2010 B level)||4v4||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|24.08||U10 (2008 A level)||6v6||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|24.08||U10 (2008 B level)||6v6||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|24.08||U13 (2005 boys)||8v8||nr.4||+||Elva City Stadium|
|25.08||U9 (2009 A level)||5v5||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|25.08||U9 (2009 B level)||5v5||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|25.08||U7 (2011 A level)||4v4||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|25.08||U7 (2011 B level)||4v4||nr.3||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|26.08||U13 (2005 girls)||7v7||nr.4||-||Nike Arena Elva|
|Class||Time||Teams per Class||Team||Substitations|
The best three teams in all categories will receive throphies, medals and special prizes from sponsors.
First matches are played in groups of 4 to 6 teams where all teams play against eachother. The winners and runner-ups in each group will go on to the A-finals which are played under the cup tie system. The other teams in the groups go to the B-finals or in the place matches.
Prices and registration
The participation fee per team is 90 €
The participation fee per 2009-2011 team is 70 €
The registration fee must be paid 20.08.17. MTÜ Jalgpalliklubi FC Elva account in SEB ak EE381010220013577015. Or you can pay on the spot before the tournament.
Special offer for clubs
1-2 teams from club - 90 € per team /70 € 2009-2011 per team
3-4 teams from club - 85 € per team /65 € 2009-2011 per team
5-6 teams from club - 80 € per team /60 € 2009-2011 per team
7-... teams from club - 75 € per team /55 € 2009-2011 per team
Registration of players and the right to participate in the tournament
In the age groups of born in 2003 and 2004, 3 players who are born on 1 August (2003 and 2005 girls tournament 2 players) of the year preceding the age group's main year of birth or later are allowed to be registered in a team.
In the age groups of born in 2005 to 2011, 2 players who are born on 1 August of the year preceding the age group’s main year of birth or later are allowed to be registered in a team.
In order to avoid any misunderstandings, please take along your passport or ID-card
Elva Cup is played in accordance with FIFA`s rules
* Substitutes are allowed to be brought in throughout the match.
* The player who has been given a red card will have to skip the next match.
* The players are allowed to leave and enter the field only across the touchline of their team’s side of the field.
* If the play-off game ends with a draw then the winner will be decided with penalty shootout. Changing the goalkeeper before the penalty series is permitted.
In the competitions taking place within the tournament system, the following criteria will be used in the case of equal number of points:
a) general difference of goals,
b) general number of goals scored,
c) points received from mutual match or matches,
d) difference of goals scored in mutual match or matches,
e) number of goals scored in mutual match or matches,
Different rules for players born in 2009-2011
* Throw-ins, corner kicks, free kicks and penalty kicks may be played by passing, kicking or dribbling the ball.
* If one team is in a four-goal state of defeat, the leading team must remove one player (in 2009 group) or the losing team can add one extra player in 2010 or 2011 group. If the goal difference is less than four, the player may be sent back into the game (in 2009) or removed (in 2010-2011).
* Goal kicks from the centre of the pitch are not allowed.
* In the age group of players born in 2009-2011, the goalkeepers start the play using their hands; they are allowed to throw the ball across the half-pitch.
* In the age group of players born in 2009-2011, the goalkeepers are allowed to pick up a backpass.
+372 521 6916
+372 529 1177