Elva Cup is played in accordance with FIFA`s rules.
Teams and players
During the tournament, it is not allowed for the players to play in more than one team in the same age group.
- Before the first match, the team must submit the organiser of the tournament the registration sheet and, if necessary, also the player’s personal identification document with photo.
- The size of theteam is set and can be found in the tournament information.
- In each youth age groups (U7-U11) there is allowed to register 2 older players who are born on or before August 1st of the year before the main age group year. In U12 and U13 age groups there is allowed to register 3 older players who are born on or before August 1st of the year before the main age group year. In order to avoid any misunderstandings, please take along your passport, ID-card, or the player’s card issued by the Estonian Football Association.
- Substitutes are allowed to be brought in throughout the match.
- A yellow card will mean that the player is removed from the match for two minutes and the player will serve the penalty on a penalty bench secluded for that purpose. If there are less than five players, the penalty period is postponed.
- The two-minute-penalty will end if a goal is scored against the team serving the penalty during the penalty period.
- Two yellow cards given in one match to the same player will not mean a red card.
- A red card will mean that the player is removed until the end of the match and his/her team will have to play in minority for two minutes, whereas at least five players must remain in the team. If there are less than five players, the penalty period is postponed.
- The player who has been given a red card will have to skip the next match.
- The players are allowed to leave and enter the field only across the touchline of their team’s side of the field.
- The goalkeeper can throw and kick the ball over half the field.
- Penalty series of matches that ended with a draw in the play-off. Changing the goalkeeper before the penalty series is permitted.
- Extra time will not be played. If the game ended in play-off or place game in a draw there will be penalties (3 penalties).
Different rules for players born in 2012-2014
- Throw-ins, corner kicks, free kicks and penalty kicks may be played by passing, kicking or dribbling the ball.
- If one team is in a four-goal state of defeat, the team behind can add one extra player in. If the goal difference is less than four, the player must be removed.
- Goal kicks from the centre of the pitch are not allowed.
- The goalkeepers start the play using their hands; they are allowed to throw the ball across the half-pitch.
- The goalkeepers are allowed to pick up a backpass.
In the competitions taking place within the tournament system, the following criteria will be used in the case of equal number of points:
- General difference of goals;
- general number of goals scored;
- points received from mutual match or matches;
- difference of goals scored in mutual match or matches;
- number of goals scored in mutual match or matches;
If you have any questions or problems please send and e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions or problems during the tournament please contact the organizer.
The organizer leaves itself the right to make changes in the rules of the tournament.