Tournament Rules and Info
TOURNAMENT PLACE AND TIMES
Boys 2005 (U-14) 18.03.2018 A level
Boys 2006 (U-13) 24.03.2018 A and B level
Boys 2007 (U-12) 25.03.2018 A and B level
Boys 2008 (U-11) 31.03.2018 A and B level
Boys 2009 (U-10) 01.04.2018 A and B level
Boys 2010 (U-9) 28.04.2018 A and B level
Boys 2011 (U-8) 29.04.2018 No places. Medals for all players.
Boys 2012 (U-7) 29.04.2018 No places. Medals for all players.
Girls 2008 (U-11) 15.04.2018 A level (B level possible)
Girls 2006 (U-13) 15.04.2018 A level (B level possible)
Place: Sepa Jalgpallikeskuses (Sepa 15a, Tartu)
Football pitch, balls, number of players and tournament system
- Football pitch size in every age group is in accordance with 2018 rules of ENMV
- Goal size in every age group is in accordance with 2018 rules of ENMV
- Number of players in every age group on the pitch is in accordance with 2018 rules of ENMV
- Length of a match will be determined after the end of registration
- Ball size in every age group is in accordance with 2018 rules of ENMV
- Every team is guaranteed at least five games
- Tournament system will be determined after the end of registration
- Team size on the pitch for 2010 boys is 4+1
- Team size on the pitch for 2011 and 2012 boys is 3+1
The I, II and III place teams will be awarded with trophies and medals. Best players and goalkeepers will receive special prizes.
The tournament taking place at 29/04/2018 for players born in 2011 and 2012 will not play out places in the gameday format and every participant will receive a souvenir.
Participation fee and registration
The participation fee per team is 100 EUR.
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 B-tournament fee is 70 EUR.
Participation in 29/04/2017 tournament for 2011 and 2012 age groups is 50 EUR.
Participation fee has to be paid one week before start of the tournament or according to the agreement with the organizers of the tournament.
Participation fee must be paid to the bank account of MTÜ Jalgpallikool Tammeka, IBAN EE: 662200221050706777 Swedbank
Before the first match, the team must submit registration sheet and if necessary, also the players personal identification document with photo. Maximum size of a team is 18 players and 2 coaches.
In the age groups born in 2005 to 2010, two players who are born on 1 August of the year preceding the age group main year of birth or later are allowed to be registered in a team.
In order to avoid any misunderstandings, please take along your passport or ID-card.
In the gameday format tournaments using older players is not recommended, however in agreement with the organizers it is possible.
- Substitutes are allowed to brought in throughout the match
- Yellow card means warning by the referee
- Two yellow cards for one player means removal from the pitch and the team must continue playing in the minority
- Red card means removal from the pitch and the team must continue playing in the minority
- Red card means missing next game
- The players are allowed to leave and enter the field only across the touchline of their team's side of the field
- It is allowed to change goalkeeper in penalty serias only once
- In the knock-out rounds the winner is determined in penalty series (3)
Matches will be played according to the FIFA rules
In the competitions taking place within the tournament system, the following criteria will be used in the case of equal number of points:
a) general difference of goals
b) points received from mutual match or matches
c) number of goals scored